- No. 4 Penn State Beats Iowa 21-19 With TD On Final Play
Penn State went 80 yards on 12 plays to close out the game, and Trace McSorley found Johnson in a crowded end zone on fourth down.
- Police: 2 Men Open Fire On Officers In North Philadelphia
The shooting took place shortly before 10 p.m. at 13th and York Street where police have now set up a perimeter.
- Phillies Fall To Braves 4-2 After Camargo Sparks 8th-inning Rally
Atlanta has won three straight. The Phillies have dropped three in a row.
- NFL Owners Are Not Happy With Trump’s Rhetoric
The president kicked up a furor on Friday when he lashed out at players who kneel during the national anthem to draw attention to social justice issues.
- Notebook, Pencils, Guns? PA Legislature Halfway To Arming School Staff
If you don't normally associate guns with back-to-school, CeaseFire PA says there's a real possibility you may in the near future
- Real Life Catholic Host Chris Stefanick To Make Stop In Philly
In need of a reboot of your faith life? An international evangelist who has a big presence on Catholic TV and radio is coming to the Philadelphia suburbs for two events in early October.
- ‘Weigh The Risks’: Concussion Specialist Offers Advice To Parents Of Young Athletes
For pediatric urgent care specialists such as Holy Redeemer’s Dr. Avi Gurwitz this is the busiest time of year in terms of concussions.
- Westbound Schuylkill Expressway To Close For Road Work
Motorists who use the westbound Schuylkill Expressway passing in the area of 30th Street will face potential late-night delays and detours this week.
- PATCO Freedom Card Marks 10 Years Of Use Amid General Success Among Riders
It was 10 years ago that riders along the PATCO line were introduced to the Freedom Card as an alternate way to pay their fare. It seems the card has become quite popular with regular customers.
- Oakland’s Maxwell First MLB Player To Kneel During Anthem
Maxwell dropped to a knee just outside Oakland's dugout on Saturday, adopting a protest started by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
Home Philly Area News